<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 26, 2006

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday-It's Vacation Time!.. 


Holy smoke, it's FRIDAY (yay) and not just ANY Friday, but the Friday prior to the Memorial Day holiday here in the good ol' U.S. of A...As such, keeping with the grand tradition of folks loadin' up the Family Truckster and heading on vacation during this upcoming weekend (something which I am NOT doing, by the way), I'll be sharing some photos of myself during past vacations with you for today's Phrickin' Photoblog. I know you're all bloated with anticipation regarding said photos so I shall delay no longer! BRING ON THEM PHRIDAY PHOTOS!
When you click, they'll grow and your sad, fatigued eyeballs will have an easier time discerning "detail."

Look at them falls!
This here was from our trip to Niagara a few years back. That's me, there, pointing to the falls. Aren't they majestic? That was a fun day...Too bad we had such a low-end digital camera with us that day...

Rock and...ROCK AND ROLL!
Ooh, this was a fun day! This was from our trip to Cleveland a few years back...There I am, excited as can be, 'cause we're about to go inside the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! Again, I'm a little disappointed in the quality of the actual "photo," but...Well, just ignore that for now...

Thrill ride!
Ooh, yeah, this was later in the same vacation, when we were visiting Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. Here I am, scared out of my mind, riding the Millennium Force, which is an amazingly tall coaster. Whew! THAT was a fun day, lemme tell ya...

I'm at Giza!
...And speaking of "fun days," here I am visiting the Great Pyramids! Yeah, that was a hot and dry day...The sun, it was beating down MERCILESSLY...What's that? You don't think that this is an actual picture? Hey, shut up! I was THERE! I was SO THERE...Fine, moving on...

Ooh, look at all the cinammon rolls!
And here's a picture from when we visited the alternate universe, completely populated by overly aggressive cinnamon rolls and I had a hook for a hand! That vacation was...OK...Fine...So I forgot to scan some pictures for the big Photoblog Phriday and I tried to pass off some way half-assed scribbles as my pictures. So sue me...

Wait, no...On second thought, don't do that...

Anyhow, you all have a fine Memorial Day Weekend - Thanks for stopping by!

Labels: , , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?