<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Freak Train, Meet Collin...Collin, Meet Freak Train... 


Hey, holy crap, it's Tuesday already...it's amazing how time can get away from you when you have no structure to your day...Indeed, I have this week off from work (since the wife has it off as well...Spring Break, you see) and it's really altering my sense of time (and responsibility). I'm hoping that I can remember to return to work when the time that I am required to do so rolls around. Hell, I was really quite lucky to have remembered to make it up to Freak Train at the Bug Theater in denver last night...

And SPEAKING of Freak Train...

Last night was quite the milestone as everyone's old buddy Collin was able to overcome palpable stage fright (and substandard Italian food) and actually PERFORM! Live on the stage! I know, I know, you kids are probably all like "no way, fool, we don't believe this! That Collin fella' would NEVER perform!" To that I say "Watch this, bitches:"
headphones...That's all I'm sayin'...


Wasn't that awesome!? I'm so proud of Collin...Way to go...

Of course I performed last night as did Pat, but since I usually reserve the video of my own performance for display on Friday, I'll just finish this entry up with the (slightly disturbing) footage of Pat's performace...



So there's that...As always, thanks for stopping by...You kids have a fine Tuesday now...

Labels: , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?