<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 31, 2006

More Fun With Magazine Covers... 

So a little while ago (Heck, it may even have been as recent as "last week"), Collin pointed me towards a site which contained a veritable treasure-trove of old magazine covers from like...The 1950s...and stuff...Anyhow, knowing that I have a penchant for modifying things like that for no other reason than "my own twisted amusement," he pointed out that doing such things with said old magazine covers could (potentially) bring some people "the joy." Since another penchant of mine is as purveyor of all things joyous (shut up, it SO is), I present to you the following:
click it, it gets ever so much bigger!
Can't sleep, clowns will...um...bury my body in the crawl space...
So there's that. I really don't think it needs much more of an explanation than the one which I've already given...With that said, thanks for stopping by and, oh yeah...Pleasant dreams...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?