<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I Love Them Little Non-Contests... 


You know what? I finally got around to adding some more links to my sidebar. I know, I'm shocked too.

In other "shocking" news, Collin has another of his big fun pulp cover Photoshop contests for fun things up at his wee blog. You should go and check it out! Is big fun. I was able to sneak a couple of cover ideas in today, between the crushing pain of working on deadline ads. THEY LOOK LIKE THIS!

Actually, it's probably be better if I showed you the original cover. THAT looks like this:

I usually try very hard to stay with the original fonts, y'know, for an authentic feel, but there were a couple of problems with that this time. One is that I don't have that EXACT font. The second is that, because I wrote slightly longer copy lines than the original cover has, the title font there just didn't work. As such, I went with something totally different. That said, HERE ARE MY VERSIONS! Clicky to see them bigger!

unsafe!
It'll tip over at any moment...

this is crap!!
Way to go, lazy...

Coffee sucks anyhow
Eh...I hate coffee anyway...

poor job
It's like living in a P.S. Mueller Cartoon...

So there's that for now. I have to get some more work done. You all have a nice day.

***UPDATE***
Andy thought it, and so I felt compelled to bring it to life. Behold:
leaning
When a good copywriter types, you must heed it...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?