<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 17, 2006

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday-These Kids? Not-So-Hot For Teacher... 


And, kids, it is Friday. Yes, while I was unable to post up a photoblog for all of you to enjoy last week, I aim to post one THIS week (you know, like...today). Certainly, today will be the conclusion in the (now infamous) 3-part series wherein I present little kids' drawings of my wife, the teacher. I know that, by now, you're all on the collective edge of your seats so I shall make you wait no longer...THE DISTORTION BEGINS NOW!..
click 'em, they get bigger

big thick neck and a big ol' skull-head
Ahh...Yes...This one is...Um...Interesting...Big club foot, offset hips. small, innefectual t-rex arms (what the heck is that, like a folded over bean to represent her chest?)...Big thick neck and...well...A skull for a head...This kid's morbid...

DON'T LET IT EAT ME!
AAAAAAA! DON'T LET IT GET ME! DON'T LET IT EAT ME! I think what I like most about this one, despite the fact that it represents my wife as extremely scary (also: menacing) is that it really captures her classic sucker technique "I want a hug." Indeed, this is usually the pose which my wife will strike JUST BEFORE she strikes. Like a damn Cobra. Watch your ass...

what's the OPPOSITE of T-rex?
Ok, so...When EVERY OTHER KID in the class gets it right and gives my wife tiny, ineffectual t-rex arms, EXCEPT THIS KID, what's THAT say? Seriously, this looks like Cindy Lou Hoo meets the melty Toht from Raiders of the lost ark...Nice sweater, though...

I get THIS look all the damn time...
Ooh! Ooh! I get THIS look ALL THE TIME! That, kids, is the classic "look of disdain" and, I have to say, this kid captured it in all it's insolent glory. Actually, now that I look at it, this drawing is pretty good. This kid has a future...Way to go, kid!

How does she get from point A to B so fast? SHE'S A GHOST, MAN!
Ooh, spooky ghost teacher! Seriously, this looks like one of the cheap special effects on that Ghost Whisperer show...Gaze into her empty eye sockets! Observe her chiffon dress! Man, that's spooky...

...and such plentiful organs!..
Ooh, what long legs you have, teacher! And...um...Nice receding hairline...And such plentiful organs! Here we see how my wife stays healthy: SHE INGESTS THE ORGANS OF THE WEAKER ONES! Look, if I've learned NOTHING ELSE by watching cartoons, I have certainly learned that more organs equals more human. Still, this one's weird...

...are you proposing we slaughter our tenants?
Finally, we wind up our tour o' kids' drawings with what may be the most disturbing one of all. Is it the fact that her right hand is not a hand, but a flower? Is it the fact that blood spatter (or is that "cast-off?") adorns the front of her smock there? Is it the menacing "evil scientist" type face? Regardless, this one may give me nightmares...

So that's that, kids...Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend and we'll see you later...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?