<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 03, 2006

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday-More With The Kids' Art... 


Hey, hey - it's Friday! - and time for (yet another) Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday! I'm way on the side of busy today so I'll have to keep the intro and fanfare short. Today, we've got more of the teacher portraits as done by the students (like last week). Of course, in this case, the "teacher" in question is my wife and the students are of a very young age. LET'S GET ON WITH THE DEMENTED FUN!
click 'em for XL sized distortion

Starting at linebacker...Number 57...
STARTING AT INSIDE LINEBACKER FOR TEAM "I LIKE YOU!" NUMBER 57! TEACHER LADY! Bulky bulky bulky! That's all I can say about this one. I imagine that she has no trouble keeping this particular kid in line...I'd obey her too if she were really that broad in the shoulder (also: narrow in the hip. Everyone knows you don't give no lip to Mrs. Squatchy).

Another Bratz® doll
Much like last week, here we see another portrait done by a child who obviously plays with those Bratz® dolls. My wife is depicted as a bit shorter in this drawing but with a choker-style necklace and three evil spirits inside her belly. I'm also very fond of that all-too-familiar "look of disdain" on her face. This kid NAILED that look...Nailed it...

Well crap, it's Lily Tomlin...or something
I see "love" as a constant theme in the drawings, regardless of how much of a noseless monstrosity the students see my wife as...I guess that's good...

Heid! Pants! Now!
This one rocks hard...

I GONNA GET YOUUUU!
When I first saw this one, I nearly lost control of all of my faculties because I was laughing so hard. After I calmed down, however, I realized that, despite the blocky, robotic, "I'M GONNA GET YOUUUUU" body, this kid really captured my wife's happy, smily face look. At least she's got a nose in this one...

That's actually not too far off
This one is actually so dead on accurate (right down to the head proportion in comparison to the body) that I'm thinking about pulling this kid out of school and hiring him (or her) to do all of my projects here at work...Rock...and...Roll...

So there you go, kids: yet another round of the little kiddy drawings...I found out (lucky for you) that I still have enough to do EVEN MORE next Friday (I know you all collectively just peed yourselves in anticipation). Anyhow, you all have yourselves a fine weekend...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?