<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Train At Home For A New And Exciting Career!.. 


I got to thinkin' here recently that it's been SO LONG since I produced and posted an audio entry on this blogsite thing (the last time was in late June) that some of you might not even realize that I do ANY audio stuff.

Seriously...I do audio stuff...

If'n you haven't up to this point, I'd encourage you to check out some of the old ones at the audio archive (it's linked in the sidebar). Before you do THAT, though, I'd like you stick around and listen to my most recent one...It's nothing special, but what the Hell...

You've no doubt seen the commercials for those career institute-type places which promise to get you all learned up on a new career just by taking courses by mail or now via the fabled "internets." I've always been mildly amused at the claims and the testimonials which these advertisements feature and it got me thinkin' one day that, if there's a market for places that can train you in a new, and seemingly above-board, career, why can't there be one that trains you to do stuff that can earn you significantly more money AND, at the same time, attention from the authorities? An example of a commercial for just such an establishment can be heard right here:
click here for the sounds, baby!
Admittedly, it's not very slickly produced, but that was kind of the point: A fly-by-night type of deal where you may, or may not, learn enough to make some quick cash...Hope you enjoyed it...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?