<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 30, 2005

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday...Kind of... 


Hey look! Holy crap, it's Friday all of a sudden! Sometimes, the end of the week just kind of creeps up on ya when you're doin' other stuff and...Wow, yeah, it's "Friday"...

I find myself woefully unprepared today in the sense that I do not have a real cohesive "Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday" to display for you fine folks. I got to thinkin', though, that I could probably just "let it slide" and nobody would notice, but already this morning, one "reader" in particular has been here looking for said photoblog...

Crap...Um...OK...

As I've done in the past during such times as these, I was able to retrieve some random, crappy images from the depths (and bowels, even) of my 'puter here at work which I will now display (along with semi-witty commentary) for your viewing "pleasure." ready for the random crap? I know you are. We begin...Now:

Devilish!
This cute little fella' here is a flamin' devil that I quickly sketched up for Halloween a few years back. I'm quite fond of the largesse that is his cranium (not to mention that he is, literally "en fuego"), but I'm not so sure what those smudges on his...um..."smock" are supposed to be. Blood of the damned, perhaps? Eh...Either way, it just looks like it was "arts and crafts day" in Hell...or maybe he's been cleaning out his window wells...I dunno...

Hey there, big head!
Here was the above devil's counterpart from that same Halloween...Granted, he's not particularly well drawn, and he appears to be playing with silly putty or something...But...LOOK A' THEM WEE FEET! You gotta love them little feets there...Right?..Moving on...

You been a good little boy *hic* thish year?
Hey, look! Another "Drunk Ass Santa" photograph to add to your collection. The lumpy little child in the picture, I believe, belongs to a former co-worker of ours here at the agency, but the mid-belch, I-been-drinkin-since-6am expression? That's ALL Santa, baby! Isn't there some sort of screening process for these Santas, or do they JUST hire degenerates and butter-fingered drunkards? I'm just wondering...

It's a Brian Two-Fer!
This here (hey, I TOLD you that this thing was like...way random) is Brian Leifker. Well, the photo on the right is of Brian (the REAL Brian) and the cartoon on the left is a caricature of Brian that I did for...um...something...Anyway, Brian is (heavily) involved in the fantasy football league that we play in here at the agency, despite his having moved all the way to frickin' Florida. We were speculating that he must have literally nothing to do all day except sit in front of the 'puter and try and pull off fantasy trades. Heck, I think he offered at least one trade to everyone in the league earlier this week...Anyway...

Too Many Chinese!
Ah, yes...This here is a piece of "fan art," the only one I've attempted in my life, which I sent off to JSP of sixsixfive "fame." He had other people sending him fan art (which is, I think, when you know that you've "arrived") and, because it seemed like the thing to do, I did this one up. It's inspired by one of his wee works o' fiction from his (vaunted, but now completed) sixsixfive site about the infestation of Chinese which overran his small apartment. Also, information on the thing humping the oven can be found in an earlier story of his...this one, in fact...So there's that.

A big sack of balls
And finally, we come to the end of this (exceedingly lame and random) Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday offering. As you know, it certainly takes a large sack full of balls to post something like this. More specifically, it takes an empty sack of "balls" (christmas themed) and a scanner. And Photoshop. And the time and inclination. Oh, let's not forget FTP space and basic html...And a buck forty-nine...And...

Have a kick-ass weekend, kids...Thanks for stoppin' by...

Labels: , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?