<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Well...What IS It, Then?.. 


So, the last time that I was really REALLY strapped for content, I whipped out another half-assed Early Reader Cover that turned out to be disturbing to more than one of the four of you out there...Granted, the needles and stuff sticking out of the poor kid perhaps could be seen as a little disconcerting, but...Well...

Never mind...

What I'm getting at here is that I'm ready to "bust out" (as the kids say) another of those friggin' things...Here we go with Primer 6: That's Not Food! click, it gets bigger.
Well, what IS it then?
So there's that...Be on the lookout for the next one of these stupid things, surely to be brought out and put on display the next time that I'm completely desperate for content...Have a fine Thursday, kids!

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?