<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Got Nothin' (Except For This)... 


I haven't posted anything since Tuesday. I wanted to post a new audio entry today, but I never got around to editing and producing it yesterday. As such, I WAS just gonna post, saying that I had nothing to post. Then, I figured that I could AT LEAST slap SOMETHING visual together so you didn't feel completely ripped off...

So I did.

A little while back, I posted a fake primary reader cover that had a "teaser" on it for an upcoming issue. I never really intended to create that issue, I had just came up with the teaser title to fill space. As is the norm here, though, it's things which are merely designed to fill space which end up...well...filling more space. Here, now, is that next primary reader. It's in poor taste and it was hastily constructed. Also, if you click on it, it'll get bigger.

Stay outta there
So there's that...Remember, kids, stay out of the medicine cabinet...At the very least, don't store your antique medicines near your syringes, it's probably not healthy...

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?