<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 20, 2004

My Weak-Ass Attempt at a Friday Entry... 


It's finally Friday. Also, if the weather cooperates, it'll FINALLY be the end of our summer softball season. Don't get me wrong, I love playing softball, but with all of the rainouts we've had this season, it's been a real choppy ride. We have a double header tonight, with games at 7pm and 9pm. We'll be playing the two top teams, so if we win, we have a real good shot at placing in the top 3 of the league...We'll see...At least my team beat the team made up of people from the agency here both times that we played. I have secured bragging rights for at least one more year...

On the "content" front, I AM currently working on a story that I believe will be pretty funny when it's all done. I've also completed a parody song which I shall probably share with you all very soon. Time will tell on all of that, but for now, I plan to distract you, as has been my pattern as of late, with a quick sketch of "Raiden," the Thunder God from the video game Mortal Kombat.

Here's hoping that your weekend is a "flawless victory" sans "fatalities."

Heh...Um...Oh, never mind...

Labels: , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?