<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 14, 2004

There's Paper in my Cookie!.. 

I love Chinese food. I love Vietnamese Food, Japanese food, Thai food...Granted, I love food in general, but "oriental" or Asian cuisine may well be my favorite, at the very least it'd be tied for my favorite. I also love fortune cookies...Always have, always will. They taste good and, as a little bonus, you get a little slip of paper that conceivably could change your future. In recent years, however, fortune cookies seem to be less fortune and more "daily affirmation." I haven't gotten a useful bit of info inside my cookies for some time now...

I've always thought that it would be a "shitload" of fun, in my estimation, to sneak into a fortune cookie factory and sabotage the little slips. Here're a few examples of what I'm thinking about...


and it WILL happen again...Watch your ass, roundeye...


is it the cookie, or my seemingly friendly waiter that's out to get me? Just to be sure, I shall crush and eat them both...


But she was here the whole time! Except for the 4 or 5 "bathroom breaks..." hmm....


Damn you, cookie! Damn you to Hell!


Aww, man...


Hopefully not shellfish or peanuts 'cause...well...

Hopefully we'll see some of these popping up at our local Chinese buffet very soon...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?