<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Big Audio (content) Dynamite... 


Just because when people make fun of religious subjects, other people laugh with that nervous sort of chortle that says "I don't WANT to laugh because if I laugh, I'll go to Hell," I fixed up the following wee little audio entry. Actually, I can't take full credit for it...Collin was instrumental in making it "funny," or at least funnier than if I were just left to my own devices. He threw out a couple off-the-cuff ideas which prompted me to rewrite the thing a bit and, frankly, I know it turned out better because of it. Basically, what you'll hear when you click the link below is a spoof commercial for an "exciting new television show." This show features characters you'll surely be familiar with. The title? "Trinity's Company"

click here for the sounds, baby!

Guest starring alongside yours truly are Collin, Scott and Ray. I have to say, it was a lot of fun trying to direct them...Certainly slightly more fun than it was "frustrating." I'm thinking they may have held back some, but I WILL SAY that Collin is certainly the best actor out of the three...So way to go, pal...

Labels: , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?