<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 01, 2008

Vaunted Videoblog Vriday - January Freak Train!.. 


Hey, look! It's Friday! Seriously, I'm pretty sure I could say anything in the lead-in to today's display of Freak Train video goodness because let's face it - nobody's going to expect anything to be here...Oh well, it looks like I'll be wasting that golden opportunity and just saying "hey, look! Videos from his month's Freak Train!"

Starting off with Justin, it's the 3rd in his "Mario Monologue" series...


And then it's on to me and some standup which I didn't particularly write or rehearse and yeah, you get out of it what you put into it...


So there you are, kids. As always, thanks for stopping by - you kids have a fine weekend now...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?