<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Illustration Friday on Thursday - REJECTED!.. 

Hey, look! No, not over THERE, right HERE! Yes! It's Thursday all of a sudden! I know, I know, I haven't participated in an Illustration Friday topic in a good long time and, to be frank, I didn't have any intention of participating this week either. The reason being is that I was quite busy with an illustration project for work (you know, the place that lets me hang around and then pays me so I don't lose my house). I spent perhaps 7 hours on the project and had the deadline moved up significantly while in the middle of it and then, to add insult to injury, the final project was rejected. Ironic that the Illustration Friday theme word this week would be just that, "rejected," eh? Anyhow, even though it was not well received here, perhaps it can bring you kids a small amount of joy...
click it! It gets HUGE!
Bob has what is commonly called 'the nuts'
This was a birthday card for one of our clients. It was rejected because, and I quote, "it doesn't look exactly like him." No shit, Sherlock, it's a caricature. Anyhow, there you go...We all have to be rejected now and then. As always, thanks for stopping by. You kids have a fine Thursday now...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?