<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Illustration Friday on Thursday - How Many Bowls?.. 

Ahoy there, mateys! Arr, here there be a THURSDAY and, as per usual, a half-assed illustration in honor of Illustration Friday. This week's theme was "Total" and, without further ado, here be what I came up with:
click him, you can see him in larger, full on gorging action
NO TIME TO TALK! Must...Eat...
I've always enjoyed Total® cereal. Perhaps I'm not as enthusiastic as this little fella' about eating it but, just like him, I enjoy my Total® with milk and honey. Hey, all of them vitamins and minerals and shit need a little help now and then...Honey is good shit, people...Anyhow, thanks for stopping by: you kids have a fine Thursday now...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?