<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What A Way To Waste My 600th Post... 


Wow. I'm lame. It's been a few days since I thought to post anything on this sad little blogsitething. You know, it's not for lack of inspiration (or even "stuff") in this case, it's just been a lack of "time," really. I had pictures all ready that I was hoping to share on Friday and...Yeah, never got around to posting them for your collective visual enjoyment. I also have a video that depicts what happens when my parents come over to play Wii Sports (my mom has trouble figuring out the VCR, so imagine how she dealt with the Wiimote). Indeed, there were moments of hilarity and yes, I should have put that up for you kids to chuckle at, but I haven't. Yet. Again, it's a time thing. Maybe Thursday or Friday, howsabout that?

Anyhow, now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'd better get back to the workin'...Oh, wait...I do have one more thing...Yesterday, as you are all likely aware, was MLK day and, since I already had it written, I touched up my (old) entry about my having read the "I Have A Dream" speech when I was in elementary school and sent it into the Penn Jillette Show. I didn't expect much but damned if Penn didn't read the whole stinkin' thing (and it really was a long email) on the air. The podcast of yesterday's episode should be available soon so, if you've ever read my blog entries and thought "that's nice, but it'd be better if a big hulking juggler were reading this for me" (you know you have, don't lie), well...Then you're about to get your wish. I'll at least link the episode as soon as it becomes available. Until then, you crazy kids have a great Tuesday...

***Update - The episode is now available for download if you click here. It's the January 15, 2007 episode and my letter/story is read in the last break (with about 12 minutes to go).

Labels: , , , , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?