<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 17, 2006

Illustration Friday on FRIDAY - Give Thanks, You Ingrates!.. 

It's Friday (Woohoo) and, sadly, I'm very much on the side of busy which means that all I have time to post is something quick (also: dirty). Indeed, no phrickin' photoblog today but how about the next best thing? No, seriously...It is...Anyway, I'm going to break my own rules and participate in Illustration Friday ON A FRIDAY! How 'bout that, huh? The newly announced topic is, shockingly, "Thanksgiving." In honor of such things, I present two (count 'em! TWO!) drawin's which I had lying around (presumably for Thanksgiving-themed sales events of yore, but one can never be too sure).
click them! They get big!

Paleface boomstick is limp and sad.

the turkey, she is DOOMED!

So there ye be. As always, thanks for stopping by...You kids have a fine weekend now.

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?