<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Empty Tuesday - I Got Nothin' To Say... 


You know, I want desperately to write something...ANYTHING that would be post-worthy today but it seems that my fetid headmeats refuse to cooperate with such an endeavor. I mean, I guess it wouldn't be the WORST thing in the world to leave the stupid video post from Friday up until tomorrow (when, of course, the newest Awesomecast installment would be posted) but...I guess that simply by posting what I even have so far of THIS pathetic little entry, I've negated that thought entirely. I could type about my weekend but...Frankly, there's not a whole lot to talk about outside of cleaning house, mowing lawns and doing laundry. I mean, sure, I watched some football and had a couple of fantasy football drafts but...I'd have to work a lot harder than I'm even capable of to turn that kind of crap into a post...

So no...I don't really have anything to say today. Yeah, I know, the Crocodile Hunter guy died just like we all thought he would, placing himself in harm's way and saying "crikey" and stuff but, now that it's actually happened, it suddenly doesn't seem as funny as I figured it would...

So I guess this will have to do for today...Ok, this AND a crude representation of the White Spy from the Prohais classic strip Spy Vs. Spy:

So there you go, kids, thanks for stopping by...You all have a fine Tuesday now...

Labels: , , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?