<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 16, 2006

Phrickin' Photo...Well, actually..."Technical Difficulties" Ensue... 


Indeed, we have no Photoblog for your viewing pleasure today and for this, I am quite apologetic. I know, I know, you only came around today to see if I had some embarrassing family photos to share but, sadly, I am unable to do that. "Why?" you may ask? Well, I could LIE to you and say goofy things like "I didn't bring pictures to scan" but that would be doing a disservice to the Photoblog. Verily, Phrickin' Photoblog has run off to join the front lines! click to see it bigger
shootin' up some Germans
PIXELS FOR THE WAR EFFORT! No more photoblogs until we defeat them Nazis! Keep the (digital) home fires burning! WE CAN DO IT!

...What's that? You say we beat them Germans YEARS ago? Dammit! The Photoblog LIED to me! I feel so USED!..

Anyhow, thanks for stopping by...You all have a fine weekend now...

Labels: , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?