<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 30, 2006

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday-LASERS! FROM MY EYES!.. 


Aww damn! Is it Friday again? Well Hell, I guess it's time for me to bust out (yet another) Phrickin' Photoblog for your collective visual pleasure. I know, I know...I've been incredibly lax when it comes to the posting of photos on Phridays recently BUT ALL THAT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE...Indeed, I shall now right those past wrongs in a rapid fashion 'cause today, I gots pictures to share! Woo hoo!

Today's collection of images are ones which were captured during our most recent Awesomecast recording session. Indeed, due to logistics constraints, the wee podcast which Collin and I put together has to be pre-recorded (we try to do three shows in one sitting) and then stitched together by me after the fact. The pictures which you are about to see illustrate episodes of the Son of Cheese Half-Hour Power Hour which have yet to "air" so, if'n you're one of the 3 or 4 people who actually LISTEN to the stupid thing, you now know what "in-studio guests" to expect on future shows...Anyhow, enough of my babbling...Let's get to them photographs, shall we?..
You clicky, they biggy. Or somethin'.

Mom listens intently
Starting off with the podcastin' pics, we see my mother, listening intently to my completely unfounded allegations as the imposing head of Collin looms large to her right. Observe my mother's rock-like concentration! NOTHING could distract her from the task at hand...Not even flash photography...

I can shoot lasers from MY eyes!
And here I am, not so much talking as SHOOTING LASERS FROM MY EYES! I can do that, you know...Well, it's either lasers or the fact that I'm too lazy to fix the redeye in the photo. I like "lasers" better, sounds less "lame." So yeah, lasers. From my eyes. Just watch yourself.

Mom don't take no crap
Here we see that my stupid puny eye lasers have no effect on my mother! Indeed, she treats them and me with utter disdain as she once again listens to my false allegations about her...Of course, without FALSE allegations, we wouldn't have much to talk about, now would we?

Dad brings us much joy through horrifying childhood tales
Aaaand, we're through chatting with my mom...Here we see my dad as he brings Collin and myself both immeasurable joy (also: mirth) with the retelling of some of the most horrific childhood stories ever...EVER!

I try not to piss myself listening to dad tell stories
And here we see me trying very hard not to piss myself as dad elaborates on some of his childhood misfortune. Maybe I'm just biased, but he can really tell a story...I can't wait until that episode airs, it's gonna be awesome...

So anyhow, there you all are: a quick peek behind the scenes (so to speak) of the big Awesomecast...As always, thanks for stopping by...You all have a fine weekend...

Labels: , , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?