<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Illustration Friday on Thursday - Blame It On The Rain... 

I don't know about you kids out there but this week has been simply ZIPPING by for me...Case in point, it's already Thursday (also known as the day AFTER "Awesomecast day") which means that I'm about to dazzle you all post another totally stinkin' awesome half-assed Illustration Friday effort for your viewing pleasure. This week's theme was "rain" and, mostly because I was pretty darn busy with "work" and things this week, I was only able to bang out a real quick look at it. If you're so inclined, YOU may "look" at it now:
click, it gets bigger!
Rain, rain, get the hell out of here
And so there it is. As always, thanks for stopping by and have a tremendous Thursday...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?