<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Illustration Friday on Thursday - Spotted (On the Street)... 

Hey, look! It's "Thursday" and, even though I didn't actually have any time to prepare an actual "made from scratch" illustration for the ol' Illustration Friday thing, I did slap something together for this week's theme (it's "spotted," by the by) because I really figure that, without that little thing called "content," there ultimately is no good reason for any of you to continue to click through to my goofy blogsitething here and then there would be no good reason for me to keep maintaining it and THEN I'D CRY AND CRY AND THE WORLD WOULD SPIN OUT OF CONTROL AND CRASH INTO THE SUN! THE SUN!

um...Heh...Anyhow...

So here! Here's some "content!" Love the content! Comment on the content! Keep comin' back for more (content)! Save the world from SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL, INTO THE SUN!..click on the little fella', he'll get real, real big
THERE HE IS!
So there you go, a short guy SPOTTED by the cops while in the process of looting. Or something. I know, I know...It's no homicidal clown-monkey, but...Well, now that I think of it, I have no excuse for that...The Homicidal clown-monkey IS pretty awesome...

You all have a fine Thursday, now...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?