<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Illustration Friday on Thursday - Spring Has Sprung Like Sir Mix-A-Lot... 

And now, in a vain attempt to "get back into the swing of things (and since it IS Thursday, after all), I'm about to hit you kids with likely the poorest Illustration Friday offering which I can possibly produce. This week's theme was "Spring" and, while I would've loved to have put together a happy-fun Springy scene with bunnies and birdies and flowers and shit, I "didn't." Nay, in lieu of "quality," I merely did a quick search on my 'puter using the word "Spring" and took what came up:
Click the picture, it explodes with bigness...
BURN IN HELL, FLOWERS!
So yeah...That's my weak-ass Spring-themed illustration. I think that I had originally whipped this up as a background or as a calendar square for a previous assignment. Just to show how much I care, I added the anger to the sun and the defiance to the flower JUST FOR YOU...So you'd better enjoy that, dammit...I do, however, have a good excuse as to why I was unable to produce the happy-ass spring thing that I outlined earlier. See, I was busy working on this:
Click him, it too explodes with bigness...
a picture of a guy driving a car
Yep...I was busy actually WORKING. This is a caricature of one of the clients of the agency I work for. Typical to how things work 'round here, I was handed only a small picture of this man and told to show him doing all of these things which you now see him doing. Oh, and could I have that done like...Real soon?

So there you go...You all have a fine Thursday, now...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?