<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 03, 2006

And...I'm Back... 


As much as I hate to fly on the shitty, low-cost airline which goes from my hometown airport direct to Sin City, driving the 12 hours from home to Las Vegas ain't a whole shitload of fun either. With that said, my wife and I DID drive the 12 hours to (and from) Las Vegas recently and, hurricane-force winds in the mountains aside, we made it in relatively good condition. The trip itself was good fun, we got to hang out with friends and (some) family and eat some good food. I figure I may go into more detail later in the week...I also figure that I should get back to that whole "schedule" thing which I've been neglecting here in the past few weeks. Anyhow, it's good to be back...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?