<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Does That "World Peace" Come With A "Gift Receipt?" 


You know, with the holiday season currently upon us like a pack of ravenous weasels tearing at the flesh of a carcass approaching swiftly, I had in mind to post a nice, reflective holiday piece which would chronicle the many wonderful Christmas seasons that I've shared with friends and family...

But I decided against it, 'cause that would just be "sappy"...

Nay, Instead of a heartfelt post today, I aim to share with you the fact that I just updated my Christmas list (hooray, fireworks, wailing, gnashing of teeth). It's linked on the sidebar there or, for those of you too lazy to move your mouse hand over that way, you can also get there by clicking here...

Of course, I realize that this is really a moot point since anyone who is actually going to buy me a gift this Christmas has either already done so, or isn't computer savvy enough to access my wish list without feeling a great deal of irrational anger...That notwithstanding, I did accomplish one wee little thing by typing this information up and posting it...

I filled space...So ha...Ha ha...

Oh yeah, you can also see what my wife wants by clicking here...Same rules apply, except for how people seem to like her more than they like me...Go figure...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?