<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back At Work...Um...Yay... 


I, like most, am "back at work" following that Christmas holiday weekend which I hope all of you enjoyed (thoroughly). I think that the biggest surprise I got this Christmas was the revelation that my online Christmas list (which shall now default to a birthday list) pretty much worked! Not only did I get stuff from the list, but I was free from the heartbreak of "duplicate" gifts, which could've been a real possibility since items could not drop off once they were purchased...Anyhow, I got some good stuff: Playstation 2 games, DVDs, "Weird Piratey Stuff" coasters, an awesome skeleton-playing-hockey statue and lots more...We took pictures, so those will probably be part of a Photoblog Phriday within the next couple of weeks...

Because my mom had scheduled herself to work on Christmas Eve, my wife and I had the pleasure of using mom's Broncos season tickets...The game was great, the Broncos whupped the Raiders and, due to losses by San Diego and Cincinnati, were able to clinch the AFC West title and also the 2nd seed in the AFC which brings with it a first round playoff bye (and home-field against anyone but the Colts...Yay Broncos!..

Anyhow, I have a good amount of work that I need to get done, so this (very general) post will have to do for now. You all have a fine day and I shall elaborate upon the recent long weekend soon...

Labels: , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?