<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 11, 2005

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday: Sing It, baby!.. 


And so, true to my word, I am posting a photoblog for Phriday. The fodder for such things emerged from the karaoke fun which was had by all yesterday evening at my (humble) abode. Since I don't have a whole lot of time to get this done, let's dispense with the niceties and get right down to business...

Oh how happy!
Look how happy I am! I must be getting ready to sing (or something!) Ok, I lie. This was taken this morning as my wife and I were getting ready to head up to Dave & Buster's for some lunch and "fun." Dig my Colorado Rockies baseball/hockey jersey...Anyhow, on to the next picture...

more with the happy!
As you can see, there was happiness enough to go around last night prior to the singing...Actually, I believe that my dad was happy here, not because he was planning to sing ('cause he wasn't), but because the Avalanche were really whuppin' the Canuckleheads last night. Way to go, Avalanche!..

sing it!
Here's my sister, thrilling the crowd with her rendition of (most likely) "I've got the music in me." Look at the redeye she gots! Unless I'm mistaken, that proves that she's gots 'de Devil inside her as well...

collin sings: approved by God
On the flip side of the coin, however, we see that Collin (depicted here belting out some sort of meaningful melody) has been given a halo, presumably by some higher power. That is, if you count my kitchen ceiling fan as a higher power...Anyhow, look at the glow!..

you're singing? mm hmm, that's nice...
And here we see that my mom was completely disinterested in what my wife was singing at this particular moment. Observe how she defiantly flips through an old issue of the Hockey News while my wife gives her all in a effort to entertain...It's tough to crack some people...

again: no interest
Hey, I see a pattern (of complete disinterest) here...Again, mom just ain't havin' any of the singin'...She'd rather read...(or maybe she's looking at pictures of Peter Forsberg)...As a sidenote: see that star on my mom's shirt? Yep...She wore it so that she could be a superstar when she sung...SUPERSTAR!..

So that's that! You kids have a fine Veteren's day and also a fun weekend. We'll see you all on Monday...

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?