<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 15, 2005

YOU! Do My Work For Me... 

**Update** So that I can get the most out of this half-assed post, and so that all 10 of you (or so) will get a chance to "compete," I'm suspending "Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday" for this week and leaving this one up over the weekend. Now, if you haven't already, get crackin' with the funny stuff, you!

so here a while back, I posted a small comic strip that made no sense for two reasons: one was that it wasn't supposed to and the second was that the dialogue, what there was of it, was in different languages. I offered the ever elusive "bonus points" (and maybe a prize) for the first person to translate it. While nobody actually did translate it 100%, some of the comments left were so entertaining that I thought I might just post a strip without any dialogue the next time and have you wonderful people write the strip. And offer a prize (maybe). Before we get into all of that, however, I am going to show you what the strip said in English: click it to make it all "readable"
it's random!
granted, not everything translated correctly, but the basic meaning stayed intact (except for the japanese in the final frame because, let's face it, I'm sure that I broke it up wrong and someone who actually could read Japanese would be all like..."what?"). So anyhow, here comes your big chance for fame and possibly a prize! FILL THE BUBBLES WITH SPEAKIN'!
you complete me
again, click it, it gets big. I await your collective creative genius with eager anticipation...Have fun.

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?