<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 19, 2005

Phrickin' Photo...OK, I lied...I Still Got Nothin'... 


If there were ever the epitome of a "bad blog week," this would be it. Frankly, I'm not alone in my inability to churn out reasonably healthy content this week (though I don't want to name NAMES, or anything), but it really has been a challenge for me this week to focus on the work I have to do here at the agency, let alone prepare anything cohesive for the ol' blog WEBSITE here...

but it's not like I didn't try.

I really do have a lot of things rolling around in my strange little noggin but, as yet, I've not been able to translate any of them into postable material. I also had the really awesome intention of getting some old photographs from my parents' house for this week's Prickin' Photoblog Phriday but...Well, as you can see by the fact that this is my Friday post, that didn't happen either. Frankly, I blame euchre. I did come home from their place with a coffee maker, though, something which I was sure I would go my entire life without owning. It's a hand-me-down unit, cast off by my parents due to the fact that they recently bought a shiny new red coffee maker...They requested...nay, DEMANDED that we take the stupid thing home...

my dad: "Take that coffee maker home."

me: no.

"yes"

no.

"TAKE IT! What if you have company over who like to drink coffee in the morning?"

They can go to 7-11 or something, I'm not having a coffee maker in my house.

"You jerk, TAKE THE COFFEE MAKER!"

FINE...

Personally, I really REALLY hate the smell of coffee...ground, brewing or otherwise...I can't quite explain it, but I really do hate the smell of coffee. Needless to say, I do not DRINK coffee, I get my caffeine from other sources. As such, I'm not exactly thrilled to have a coffee maker in my home. However, if we ever DO have anyone visit who HAS TO HAVE their friggin' coffee in the morning, or whenever...well...They can have it WITHOUT having to go "offsite." So there...

In other news...um...I have really no other news...so...um...

Have a fine weekend! I'll try harder next week, I promise.

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?