<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 08, 2005

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday-You (Verb) Like A Girl!.. 


Phuck yeah, it's Phriday! As such, you know what's comin', don't ya? Huh? Yeah, YOU know what's comin'...It's time once again for EVERYONE'S favorite blog entry, the Phrickin' Photoblog! (confetti, fireworks, shit like that)...

So last night, I was talking with my wife (after unfortunately determining that what I find "funny" is not always what SHE finds to be "funny") and she casually, yet accusatorily, mentioned that, while I do this regular Photoblog thing (you've seen it), she's not featured as the subject very often, if at all...I responded by telling her that she lacks patience and that she should HEY, LOOK A BIRD...

What?..It WAS there...Must've flown off...Where was I?..

So, this wife of mine (among other things) plays "hockey"...In fact, she was part of a team (which I congratulated last year) that traveled down to Phoenix at one point and WON A TOURNAMENT wherein the aforementioned "hockey" was played...Recently, I came into possession of a number of photographs from said tournament, courtesy of your friend and mine, Big Al...Due to the guidelines which govern Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday, I am compelled to share said photos with you now...You click, they grow. They're awesome like that.

grrrr
Grrr!..Here's my wife apparently displaying her "game face," braces and all (it's an old photo), with all of the fury of a rabid, caged animal...Man, I feel sorry for the girls she was playing against THAT day...Once the game starts, look out...Number 57's comin' your way...Choo Choo!...

Ah-heh...Anyway...

let's go boy...I mean girls
And here, it appears that the proverbial floodgates have been opened and the team is spilling out onto the ice, ponytail after ponytail...Off topic: Why are Big Al's photos always so blurry?..Anyhow, look at 'em go...

whack!
And here we go! In this shot, it APPEARS that my wife is dealing out a vicious "two-hander" to some poor, unsuspecting chick from California...Of course, I'm sure that she'll have a different perspective on the whole thing, but you KNOW who to trust at this point, don't ya?..NO, it's ME! You trust ME!..C'mon...

Get Oot
So this picture is ok, nothin' much goin' on, but I felt compelled to share it because of the ominous message that the banner behind the bench there is sending..."GET OUT!" Get out of where? Arizona? It's all so...so...Exorcist...Or was that The Amityville Horror? eh, either way, the power of the banner compells you...Or me...Whichever...Anyway...

Doo Dee Doo...
La dee da, nothin' goin' on, no hockey game in progress, dum dee dum...Look at the pretty colors...Crap, not even the goalie there is paying attention! Jeez, guys! Focus!..

I don't give a...
Now, I don't think I know how to stand "ack," and I'm pretty sure that I don't even GIVE a flying...Whatever that is...This, though, is a fine example of subtle sign vandalism...Way to go, delinquents, wherever you are...

nyooom!
Here's a great shot of my wife, truckin' along like a bat outta hell...Look at her, nothin' but a BLUR she's movin' so fast...Well, that or it could just be Big Al's camera again...Who knows...

So that's it! Yet another phrickin' photoblog for your viewing pleasure...No, no need to thank me, it's what I do!..You all have a fine weekend, we'll catch up with you...um..."later."

Labels: , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?