<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 18, 2005

And Sells It Good... 

Today is one of those days when I'm just not feeling inspired...I COULD write about what happened over the weekend, but I don't want this to turn into a friggin' livejournal or anything...I'm still working on a few things, audio content included, but just saying that doesn't bring the sweet, sweet audio to your starving ears, now does it?

No...No it does not...

Since I'm sure you're (by now) feeling "short-changed" by this crappy entry, I present to you giant gorilla:

Remember, if you cannot move your product or service, try a giant, inflatable Gorilla. Frankly, that's kind of an unofficial motto of sales: Where all else fails, "Giant Gorilla" sells (insert any product here).

I like the look on my gorilla's face there...It's kind of a "hey, guys, guess where I found THIS" type look...And, no, I don't want to know where it was hiding.

Have a good Monday, kids. You've no doubt earned it by now.

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?