<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Nothing...Not A Damn Thing... 


So I was thinking that I should probably post something today that would say, in no uncertain terms, that I may not be posting for a while. I'm not exactly sure how I should word it, or even where to start, but I really feel compelled to say it, mostly so "people" (that's you, by the way) don't start abandoning my wee blog for fear that I've just up and died or (God forbid) slept through my alarm again. Ah-heh...no, it's nothing like that...heh...Also: this "grass" you've heard about? It's NEVER greener... Never...Keep that in mind...Them other "blogs" is nothin' but trouble...Anyway...

So, kids, I may not be posting for a while...

This is due to the fact that I'm taking some more time off of "work" and, seeing that "work" is where most of the "magic" happens, my contributions here may be quite sparse until a very special time known only as "next Tuesday." I am going to be a little more proactive, though, and set things up so that I can do a little posting while I'm away (even perhaps that photoblog phriday thing which everyone loves so much) but, just in case things don't go "as planned," I thought it'd be best to give a heads up...

Consider yourselves "heads upped."

In other news, I updated my links (just a bit), changing the order some, shuffling at least one to the "retired" pile and adding at least one new blog link to the "I Read These" section. Now, it's obvious that I'm not nearly as organized (or just plain nuts) as that Collin fella, nor do I "get around" the way HE does (that would be like "ol' King Kong," in case you were wondering, which you were), but I can say that I didn't have any trouble updating my linkies, unlike the sheer Hell he got himself into yesterday re: HIS links...Heh...

In addition, it would seem that my sister has tagged, among other people (ok, among ONE other people), me for another of those insipid "meme" posts. These meme things really are the STDs of the internet world, it would seem. As opposed as I am to contracting any sort of "digital disease," I just MAY do it. Maybe. But, like I said, I might not be posting for a while. Who knows, it may have been LONG FORGOTTEN by the time things are back to normal for me (which, in case you missed it, may or may not be "before next Tuesday"). Oh, by the way, my sister was "tagged" for the aforementioned "meme" by a very nice lady. Who's not "bad," or "insipid," in any way. Thought I should say that...Anyway...

In closing, since I may be away for a little while, I shall leave you with one more crude sketch to lovingly gaze upon:

You love crude sketches AND YOU LOVE POPEYE, TOO!...Crude sketches of Popeye are your master!..KNEEL BEFORE THE CRUDE SKETCH!..

heh...um...Anyway, you all have a fine "rest of the week."

Labels: , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?