<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 13, 2005

Phrickin' Photoblog Phriday-Sing For Your Supper... 


Because you asked...nay clamored for more, and mostly because it's Friday, you get yourself (yet another) Phrickin' Photoblog to view and enjoy!..No, no need to thank me...It's what I do! Ah-heh...anyway, today's subject matter is NOT chock full of pictures taken at the Craftwood Inn during a visit from our Pennsylvania friends (sorry Andy). No, today's junk is merely stuff that was taken during my SISTER'S birthday party way back in January. Of course, as should be the case with these "birthday parties," THERE WAS KARAOKE! As such, most of the pictures that will be featured today are of people with their mouths open. while singing. mostly. sorry...

regardless, HERE WE GO! click and see bigger (you know you want to)...

foot is shocked
To start things off today, we have my sister, mouth agape due to shock and surprise. Said "shock" is due to the fact that she had just found out that I gave her a CD+G decoder and some CD+G disks for her birthday. I don't know if she's used it yet, or if it's even hooked up, but it shocked her...Yes it did...Shock...bzzt...

Kath and Squeesh
Here you can see Kathy (on the left there), whom I work with, chatting about some apparently intense subject matter with my wife (on the right there). I cropped this photo in the manner which I did NOT JUST so you could see Sergeant Hoeppel's bald head there, but so you could see that kick-ass 60s wall clock. Granted, the damn thing doesn't keep time anymore, BUT YOU ARE TRANSIFXED BY IT'S BEAUTY! The clock, it makes you sleepy...

foot will sing
Here we have ourselves a shot of the birthday girl of the day, preparing to thrill us with her vocal stylings...That, or she's gonna sing something...not sure...Either way, she sure looks happy! Must be the shock...

sleepy
Now, I'm not sure whether Sergeant Hoeppel is asleep in this particular picture, or if he's simply pouring his heart (and soul, too) into the version of "The Love Boat" theme which he was singing. Either way, he's pretty damn tall...Herman Munster tall, to say the least..."soooon we'll be taking another run..."

is that Ogie Ogilthorpe?
No, kids, that's not Ogie Ogilthorpe of Slap Shot fame, it's our old (shaggy) buddy Collin thrilling the masses with an intensly belted out rendition of either Dead Mans Party or Chantilly Lace. regardless, just look at that cloud of hair!

Kath is skeered
Kathy isn't near as tall as her husband and, at the same time, doesn't stand as close to the microphone. Here we see her receiving a little help from her beau in the wily ways of microphone technique. We also get to see that rockin' clock again! Kick ass!

look at me go
Ah, yes, here I am (your humble blog host), taking my turn at the mic. Boy howdy, do I look like I'm possessed by demons or what? Heh...I was probably crooning a lovely ballad such as "Bring the Noise" by Public Enemy and Anthrax. Yep...I'm sensitive like that...

cape and all
And finally, we get to close this Photoblog Phriday with a great shot of my mom apparently giving us her best Arthur Brown impression, grimace, cape and all. I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE!..and I bring you...muffins or somethin'...I dunno...

Have a great weekend, kids!

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?