<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 01, 2005

Y'Fool, Y'Fool... 


It's like...THE day...The one day when I can call people and completely LIE to them and it's just looked upon as "good fun" instead of "malicious evil." Granted, the best time to play a prank, or execute a prank call, would be the other 364 days of the year (unless it's a leap year, but we won't get into that) since people are (usually) "on their guard" today. Still, though, I've gotta at least do a couple of prank calls...Is tradition! DO NOT MESS WITH TRADITION! It has history...And stuff...

Hey, apparently there's a gang of wild turkeys runnin' around my neighborhood, causing "trouble" and maybe even "consternation." At the very least, they are something to see. I have yet to see them myself, though. Man, turkeys is good eatin'! Pair 'em with a fifth of Wild Turkey and I may just blow my diet all to Hell...mmmm...Turkey...

Ah, back to the task at hand...Prank telephone calls! One that I'll definitely be doing later today will be perpetrated against the husband of one of the ladies I work with. They, along with the lady's sister and the sister's husband, recently sent in a tape to audition for The Amazing Race. After they sent the tape in, however, the sister found out that she is currently "great with child" and, as such, wouldn't be able to participate in the thing if they were selected. Obviously, the subject of my call today will be to inform "Husband 1" that the whole group has been selected for the "show." I'll see how he reacts and play the whole thing by ear. I may sketch out a plan, but I love to just ad-lib these things. I only wish that I were set up to record it (I'm not) because I'd love to share it with you all...

I put up some more SWAG in my Cafepress shop. Big Ass Hotdog merchandise is now available AND I also finally got around to putting up a "Free Tibet" shirt. It looks like this: (click for a larger version)
Tibet Giveaway

as always, I'm not begging for anyone to buy anything. Of course, if you see anything you like...well...buy it. BUT I'M NOT BEGGING! I make like...a whole QUARTER everytime something is sold. Soon, I can buy a can of pop!..Pop kicks ass...

OK, back to "work." Everybody have a fine April Fool's Day. I know I will...

Labels: , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?