<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 28, 2005

Posting Just to Post... 


I don't really have anything to post today, but I figured that I should at least take the "It's my birthday" post off of the top. The weekend was pretty fun, my parents, my sister and Collin came over on Friday and we played some poker and sang the karaoke. I had a piece of Rice Krispy treat in lieu of cake (trying to lose some weight) and I got some very nice presents.

Also, how about them CC Tigers! On their way to the Frozen Four in Columbus. The only problem is, they have to face DU AGAIN. They've already played each other 5 times this season. Should be a great game.

I didn't get a chance to record the audio for the Big Ass Hotdog spot, but I should be able to knock that out here in the next couple of days. Until then, I offer (yet another) crude drawing for your viewing pleasure:

Labels: , , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?