<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Eating "Food" With Another "Blogger"... 


Here a couple weekends ago, my wife and I had the pleasure of being taken out to dinner by my friend Sean and his wife. See, I had done a brochure for his soccer program and, to repay the favor, and since he was in town (all the way from the Kansas City area) for his sister's wedding (which I DJ'd anyway), he let me pick where I wanted to eat. Since it rocks, and since I'm on a diet and could eat there and not get all "fat," I chose my favorite Japanese restaurant. Luckily, both Sean and his wife Becky, enjoyed the place and a good time was had by all. Proof of said "get-together" is featured here (you can click for a larger version):
Heather, Derek & Sean

Sean is on the right there. Becky, his wife, took the picture and, as such, is not in the shot. I found out yesterday that Sean had a little trouble getting back home after the trip out here, but I'll leave that story for him to tell on his blog. That is, if he ever updates...

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?