<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Answering Questions With Questions... 


I've mentioned before that I'm apt to completely rip off other people's ideas. Well, yay me, because today is NO DIFFERENT! I'm really just kind of basking in the pale glow of the 'lection results and haven't the time to be engaging, or even remotely funny, so I figured that, since all the cool kids are doin' it, I'd offer up the opportunity for YOU to ask ME some questions...I'm not gonna limit this thing to the first however many, nor am I going to limit the subject matter. However, since this IS my blog and, since I DO rule it with an IRON FIST (obey the fist!), I reserve the right to NOT answer any question(s) as I see fit...With that in mind, let's have some fun!...

Pose your queries to me (your humble host) in the comments...Answers will follow in a later entry...

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?