<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Aaaaaand They're Off... 


I'm gonna be taking Thursday and Friday off of work, mostly because tomorrow is my 4th wedding anniversary (yay!), but also because I have so many vacation days here that, if I don't burn 'em, I could lose 'em...Anyhoo, what this means, in a nutshell, is that I probably WON'T be posting until Monday...

I know, you're "heartbroken," right?..

I say PROBABLY because I still MIGHT post...I've purchased a new Apple Emac which, when it arrives tomorrow, will give me control over Blogger at home and, as such. will allow me to do things that, until now, were flat out impossible. Things like "posting from home."

I know, I'm kind of behind the upgrade curve...Gimme a break...

Since you asked (you did), among the things that my wife and I will be doing for our anniversary are: eating at our favorite fondue restaurant, watching a professional hockey game live (something I've missed this season) and staying the night in a (hopefully) very upscale bed and breakfast. I only hope that the weather holds out and we can get to where we need to be...It's extremely windy today and the cold front is blowing in, bringing with it ice, snow and general nastiness. This is what I hear. We'll see how things pan out...

So, kids, thanks for stopping by...I'll "see you when I see you." Have a great weekend!

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?