<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Just a couple odds and ends... 


Thanks in part to Derrick Mason's Monday night efforts, I eked out a narrow victory in one of my fantasy football leagues and thanks to some surprise starts by injured players (who were seated squarely on my fantasy bench), I lost in the other. I'm 4-1 in both leagues, though, tied for 1st, but 2nd in points...Not a bad place to be at this point in the season...The big talk at work has been trades, everybody wants somethin', but nobody's willing to give up much...Depending upon how a waiver claim that I placed pans out, I may "pull the trigger," so to speak on a trade that Ray has proposed to me...We'll see...

I've been busy at work, but I see light at the end of the tunnel...Well, actually, I see a real solid deadline, which means that, like it or not, the client kind of has to say "go."

again, we'll see about that...

I've been a bit remiss in my posting this week, but damn, look at Collin! (seriously, take a good look). He goes and says that he'll be taking a "break" and since then he's been posting like a rabid beaver who finally learned how to work the word processor. Also, this beaver would have stories to tell. And it'd be smarter than most beavers. It might also know how to drive a car.

Damn, that beaver would be a fun pet...

Anyway, I've got a direct mail postcard to finish and a lemonhead® sucker to...well, suck on. You all have a fine day...

Newsflash...Frank just gave me some Jelly Belly® brand Jelly Beans. God, I love candy...

Labels: , , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?