<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004

It's Damn Near Halloween... 


And I don't even have a costume...When I was a kid, I would start planning my costume weeks, if not months, in advance. OH HOW SAD MY YOUNGER SELF WOULD BE TO SEE ME NOW!..

In my defense, I WILL be dressing up as a hockey goalie on halloween, but that's because I'll be playing....Hockey...As a goalie...Anyway...

I WAS gonna be a "vortex." You know, dress head to toe in black, with some random objects adhered to me. I would then walk around taking "stuff." That's what a vortex does...It sucks...Things disappear...

Yeah, never mind...

Last Halloween, I dressed up as Indiana Jones...This was, in fact, a reprisal of what I was when I was 10...The saddest thing was, I had lost some of the components of the costume in the 20 years since and, as such, was forced to substitute a sassy little Mary Kate and Ashley purse (which I modified with a rifle strap) for Indy's pouch...It all worked out and, luckily, I still can wear the pants and shirt when I dress up to go for fondue or whatever...

So what are YOU people doing for Halloween?

Labels: , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?