<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

AUDIO CONTENT ALERT! (It's back and it's BAD!)... 


Man, it's been a LONG DAMN TIME since my last one of these, but I finally came through. That's right, people, it's time for another AUDIO ENTRY! (holy crapoli!)

I will admit that I, like a lot of people, enjoy chicken wings. I've often sat and wondered, however, how many chickens there could possibly be in the world. Will we ever run out? I mean, I ASSUME that these places that serve ONLY wings cut some sort of distribution deal with the chicken people. Think about it, 40 wings represents the dissection of 20 chickens. The rest of the meat has to go SOMEWHERE. (Breasts go to Wendys®, Livers and Hearts go to Safeway®, Thighs go in my refrigerator, the Gizzards go into my belly, etc...) It's such a strangely specialized market, chicken wings...

I'm also amused by restaurants that use, in their logo or otherwise, the likeness of whatever animal they serve (pigs at a BBQ restaurant, steers at a steakhouse, old crotchety men at KFC, etc.) as if these animals are TOTALLY PSYCHED to be eaten by you. (Come on in and enjoy my family roasted up nice!) With this premise in mind, I present to you a commercial for "Wingity Ding Dong." This piece of fiction has been rolling around in my brain for some time now and I'm quite relieved that it found it's way out...Finally...Anyway, here it is:
click here for the sounds, baby!

Unfortunately for you, I do all of the voices (even the lousy singing) in this one. Still, hope you all enjoy it.

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?