<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Big Time Karaoke Night Photo Recap!.. 


Ok, so I FINALLY got around to developing the pictures from the disposable camera that my sister bought for Karaoke Night a while (ok, a long while) back. I am prepared to share some of the aforementioned images with you all for two reasons...One, sharing is caring, I've told you that before. Secondly, a photoblog entry is considerably easier to complete than anything else. That having been said, and without further "ado," here come them pictures!

Here's Heather, pinkish tint to her hair and all, singing a song. Which song? I don't know. Suffice to say, she sang it well, whatever it was...


Here's ol' Collin, saddlin' up to the microphone! He's ready to wow us once again with his song stylings...Man, I wish I could hear that all the time...(sigh)...


Here I am with my wife, Heather...Hey, I have my mouth closed! As you can tell by the empty alcohol containers in front of us, we were having an enjoyable time...


Here's Kathy, a freelancer at the agency and one of the proud ValuHo voices...The strapping fellow on her left is her husband Chad...He recently returned from serving our country in Iraq...If you see him anywhere, buy him a drink...He's a fun guy to have around...(also, one of my favorite things to do is to "surprise" people with the camera...I consider this picture a triumph.)


The only downer to the karaoke night experience was that the goofball who was running the show seemed to believe that "louder" was "better," despite the smallish size of the bar and even despite the horrid signal distortion that we were all experiencing based on his overdriving of the amplifier...Here, Collin and Heather plug their fragile ears to prevent their ear blood from spewing onto the walls or (God forbid) onto other singers. Courtesy first!


Do NOT let this man run an audio equipment rig of any kind. If you do, your event, whatever it may be, will only end in sadness, despair, blown woofers and shattered eardrums. You have been warned...

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?