<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Zelig and Forrest Gump ain't got NOTHIN' on me... 

Again, I can't furnish a complete entry for all 4 of you because I've been busy with other obligations, such as...

This was my promotional photo from my days spinning records at WJW in Cleveland. I only lasted a week before being summarily dismissed for playing "race records" and for using the phrases "Hell," "Damn" and "Mary, Queen of Scots." I was replaced by some young up-and-comer named "Alan Freed." Whatever...


I spent years as a recluse after the WJW debacle before I found Jesus. (he was under my bed the WHOLE TIME! WHO KNEW?) I then formed a Christian Heavy Metal group called the "Bumblebees of Babylon." We rocked! We signed on with a major recording label who immediately dispensed with the original lineup seen above (Atomic Andy, Bodacious Brent, Myself and Caustic Collin), replaced us with harder rocking (and better looking) musicians and changed the band's name to "Stryper." Should've read that contract all the way through I guess...

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?