<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 26, 2004

Derailing my Train of Thought (and robbing the mail car)... 

I haven't written because I've been busy, as the following pictures illustrate...

This was taken before a wonderful State dinner. Ike was cordial, but he laughed at my new suit. I acted like It didn't bother me, but later, during dinner, I kicked his dog while it was under the table. I blamed it on the Korean delegate, who didn't speak much english, but smiled and nodded when I said the word "dog."


Later, I used my new connections to land a spot in the Space Program. I was all set to make history, but Scott (pictured at left) got us all kicked out. It's a damn shame, because I had a little speech worked out for when we landed and everything.

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?