<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

Audio Content (garden variety)... 


I KNOW that at some point in your life, you've come across advertising for Art Instruction Schools...Yes, it's the stupid place that asks you to copy a picture of a frickin' pirate or turtle and send it in. If they like your tracing skills, they'll tell you that you may have what it takes to be a serious art student! Hooray for you!

I make my living as a graphic artist. There's a hell of a lot more to it than just copying lousy little cartoons, believe me. I imagine that, as much of a frickin' ripoff as this place seems, enough people have been taught to "draw, sketch, paint or doodle" through this outfit over the years to pay the bills, otherwise we wouldn't constantly see or hear advertising for the joint. I now present my own version of their advertising. It's simple, but so are they...

click here for the sounds, baby!

This was probably the easiest audio entry I've done so far. It's always nice doing a parody of things that are poorly done in the first place. Cuts my time in half.

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?