<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 08, 2004

The A B C's of being a stagnant pool of...stagnation. 

It's been a rough week for me when it comes to writin'...Either I can't find the time to write or, if I do, I can't find my way out of whatever it is I'm trying to write...Suffice to say, I have a LOT of stories in the works...I just can't post any yet, they'd make about as much sense as...Well, they wouldn't make any sense.

So, how about those Avalanche? Aebi! Aebi! Aebi!

I figured I'd post some drawings of mine that I came across the other day. Sometimes, I'll go back through a stack of random sketches (like these) and wonder "What the Hell?" I'm not sure what compelled me to draw the items I'm about to display, but they're fun, nonetheless...


I like the catch phrase. He's very straightforward as to his job. No need for a resume here...


Collin said he liked this one. Perhaps he has people he'd like to take the whip to, i dunno. I really can't even say for sure why I drew this...


OBVIOUSLY an experiment into trying to draw like an adolescent girl. If adolescent girls were into death. Note the cheerleader AND THE HEART dotting the 'i' in 'die'


and finally:

I don't normally attach enough importance to anything I draw to bestow a name on them. I had to make an exception in this case. I call this piece "brainfart"

I'll have more actual content real soon. I just didn't want to post 3 audio entries in a row. Perhaps I should just feel lucky that I can complete the audio entries...

Labels: , , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?