<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Audio Content Alert! 


I love recording and producing "spoof" commercials. No, I really mean "love." I love it like...Well, like a T-Rex would love ripping apart the flesh of a brontasaurus and eating it and only coming up for air once or twice, face all bloody and small, ineffectual hands all bloody and...

heh...Um...Anyway, It's a nice break in my day and I get a kick out of doing the different voices. So anyhow, I was chatting with a friend of mine the other day about how she had been looking at placing a personal ad online and was shocked that they'd charge so much for it. Somehow it got around to being a "cheap date" or something. Seriously, by now, I can't remember. Either way, at some point in the conversation, the term "ValuHo" popped into my mind. This is only funny to me because our largest client here at the ad agency has a used car franchise called "ValuCar." Since I started working here, I've attached the term "Valu" to just about everything in my mind including ValuPet, ValuMonkey, etc... Anyway, because I am nothing more than a "one-trick pony," I wanted very much to do a ValuHo commercial...So here it is...

click here for the sounds, baby!

3 females here at the agency are responsible for the 'female' voices (go figure) and I'm the male voices. Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?