<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Illustration Friday on Thursday...LoLcAtBaStEt... 

Without any fanfare, I should say right up front that this week's Illustration Friday theme word is "signs." In a pathetic attempt to shoehorn something that I wanted to do into said theme, I have an "illustration" this week. Before I show it to you kids, though, I should explain why I did what I did...Now, I know that I'm often "late to the party," so to speak, when it comes to internet phenomena. As such, these lolcats which are tacked all over the internets are no exception. However, even though I only recently became aware of these silly things, I have decided to make my own version just in time for Thursday...
clicky to see the bigger image
lolz, ur cursed nowz
Now, I know that this is likely to be funny to like...One person, but there you go. As always, thanks for stopping by. You kids have a fine Thursday now...

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?