<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Illustration Friday on Thursday - Remember Then... 

Hey there, kids! It's finally Thursday which means that, as long as the planets are still aligned and everything is the "hunky-dory," I should be posting my most recent Illustration Friday effort for your eyes to feast upon. This week's theme is "remember," one which I had a solid idea for as soon as I found out...Time, however, was not on my side this week and I had to kind of slap my illustration together at the last minute. Regardless, here it is...
clicky for the biggie
Re-mem-mem Remem-mem-member...
"Who are the Earls?" you may ask. "What do they have to do with the word 'remember'?" you may also ask. To those queries I would say "FOOL! Learn to Google!" That is all.

Labels: ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?